Location : Richmond
Start : October & November starts available
Salary : $130,000 - $140,000
Paxus Recruitment is currently working for a Top Tier Digital Marketing Agency that specialises in combining technology and marketing to produce Marketing solutions for Brands across Aus /NZ.
They are an award-winning agency with a current team of around 30 people in the Melbourne Office. The current team comprises of the Search, Social, SEO, Programmatic, Content specialist with the Executive team working closely with all of them.
Why Work with this company
- Deloitte Tech Fast 50 Agency
- Upto $500 allocated for your Physical & Mental wellness.
- Dedicated budget for technical upskilling & courses.
- Paid Leaves for Primary & Secondary Carers.
- Office 100m from Train & Tram stops.
Role & Responsibilities
This role has 3 aspects to it
1. Team Leading
- Leading a team to encourage input,ideas & innovation from all the team members.
- Foster an environment that brings out the best in people and develop their knowledge, skills, capabilities, through ongoing learning.
- Think critically to make decisions with confidence & purpose that reflects the need of both external & internal stakeholders.
- Delivery of training and deployment processes across the Agency
2. Project Planning
- Plan and develop campaigns and client roadmaps,with a thoughtful and measured approach.
- Define and create opportunities that have a measurable impact and influence on the client's success metrics.
- Contribute to new business acquisition through strategic advice and leading audits.
- Create and deliver Search projects for the clients through clear direction, strategic planning and technical brilliance.
3. Client Engagement
- Work to build and maintain meaningful client relationships based on trust and understanding.
- Proactively schedule, develop, and deliver client roadmaps on a quarterly basis.
- Work closely with the clients to develop suitable recommendations, strategies, and solutions to technical challenges.
What are we looking for
- Ability to understand the holistic marketing matters of the brands the Agency work with.
- Technical expertise to identify, create and scope projects through advanced knowledge of: Google Analytics, Search Ads 360, Google Ads.
- Extensive experience of designing customised Search strategies for different type of clients from different industries.
- Experience of mentoring & leading a team.
- Skilled communicator who understands their audience and can formulate clear, concise, and appropriate
messages that are consistent the marketing strategy.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.