The business analyst will work closely with the Delivery Lead withing the Enterprise Asset Management Functional Services team as well as Product Owners, Functional Specialists and Subject Matter Experts from the business ensuring an effective design, build, test cycle across sprints within the delivery team. The business analyst will be responsible for process design documents and will support design, build and test work for the delivery team.
The environments managed by the Digital group on behalf of our customers is complex and diverse and requires a technical background as well as strong stakeholder management skills. Position requirements include:
- Work on business cases including cost estimation
- Liaise with employees and management to translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, especially matching business processes with system requirements
- Maintain and where needed create process documentation to support process driven digital implementation. This includes creation and maintenance of process maps, process design documentation and process related workflows
- Reverse engineer reporting requirements from existing report specifications. Identify information sets, source data and business logic or calculations applied and then document reporting requirements in the form of Agile story cards
- Create report mock-up specifications
- Support the design, build, test of functional systems related to project and portfolio management
- Work with the delivery team that consists of functional consultants, specialists, business SMEs and architect to define requirements and determine appropriate design options.
- Manage deliverables throughout the Software Development Life Cycle to support effective implementation of new and enhanced systems
- Undertake detailed analysis assignments on projects and for operational assignments as required.
- Researching, developing and evaluating end user hardware and software products when needed.
- Demonstrated strong* knowledge of Business Analysis techniques to gather and convert business requirements into functional specifications for large and/or complex environments
- Demonstrated strong* stakeholder management skills with proven ability to engage with technical resources, senior execute team and external vendors/partners
- Proven strong* experience in drawing accurate and effective business process models and information/data models including 'as is' and 'to be' utilizing appropriate notations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written communication skills) with business and technical stakeholders, senior management and project team members
- Demonstrated experience working on projects leveraging a variety of development / delivery methodologies, including Agile and SCRUM
- Understanding of asset and works management processes
- Experience and knowledge of the Energy Industry
- Exposure to SAP Solution Manager regarding business process modelling
- Agile certification and experience in utilizing JIRA for sprint management
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yana Sanos on +617 3709 4928 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.