About the role
We are currently seeking Senior Business Analyst's ideally with 5+ years expereince, for a contract with our Government client to 30 June 2022 + 2x 12 month extensions. You will work in an innovative team and deliver highly complex projects in the identity and biometrics space.
- Working with stakeholders to identify and convey the objectives of business needs
- Working with stakeholders, to define and prioritise business requirements
- Development of graphical representations of how business is done (as-is) and how business is to be done (to-be)
- In consultation with business and ICT stakeholders, developing innovative solutions to identified business challenges
- Defining and documenting new business practices and processes in a consistent and easily understood manner and facilitating the agreement and sign-off of these with appropriate stakeholders
- Organising, facilitating and co-facilitating workshops to extract business requirements and defining new or improved business processes
- Demonstrated high order communication skills (both oral and written).
- Strong leadership, stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills.
- Ability to distil requirements from complex scenarios and processes, including develop new processes where required.
- Current Baseline Clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.