We are seeking multiple experienced business analysts to join a leading insurer based here in Sydney to assist with several upcoming projects with project pipelines to carry well into the future.
Some of these projects include high level transformations, re-platforming and access management overhauls.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Workshop to identify challenges and gather requirements from various business stakeholders
- Produce high quality communications that are easily digested by any party
- Determine stakeholder needs and wants and determine capabilities, communicating capacity to relevant parties
- Create user stories, perform gap analysis and continuously improve processes
- Actively identify risks and potential issues with project management team
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a strong background in working within large organisations and on often complex projects (Financial Services experience advantageous but not entirely necessary)
- Communicate effectively and continuously build strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Continuously gather and assess business requirements and put together well structures user stories and process diagrams
- Be adaptable and accustomed to multiple working environments including Agile and Waterfall
- Be a collaborator and team player - bring a sense of humour and willingness to truly establish rapport with various stakeholders and peers
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic long-term opportunity with initial 12-month contract and likely extensions
- WFH flexibility and competitive daily rate
- Gain excellent experience working in a globally renown company who has a fantastic reputation
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.