An immediate start is on offer for a Senior Business Analyst - contract up to Xmas with 6 months extension!
50% WFH - 50% in CBD office
As the Senior BA (Enterprise) you will have extensive experience including -
- Preparing project briefs/investment proposals for projects on the approved plan
- Proven experience of Enterprise Analysis in a Senior Business Analyst, Business Architect or similar role, having demonstrated ability to exercise a high degree of independent operation, strategic, problem solving and creative thinking, and a proven capacity to plan, prioritise and implement strategies for a large and complex organisation
- Extensive consulting experience, having demonstrated effectiveness in engaging and working with stakeholders at senior management level in a large and complex organisational environment, including governance committees, Executive Directors / and Senior Managers etc.
- Proven ability to apply a range of enterprise business architecture/ business analysis and facilitation methods to drive and guide discussion, and elicit enterprise-level business requirements that are consistent and aligned with corporate strategy
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
An excellent employer awaits your application - APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 74220616 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.