We are recruiting on behalf of a global insurer who is seeking an experience Infrastructure Business Analyst to assist them with a full project pipeline covering Australia and the Asia Pacific.
You will bring experience working in large, complex organisations involving platforms and services where you've perfect the role of a business analyst/
- Articulate and document technical problems, requirements and stakeholder needs
- Conduct workshops to gather requirements, liaising with stakeholder to ensure clarity of information gathered
- Work with external vendors to ensure understanding of needs vs wants and establishing as-is and to-be work-flows
- Review and continuously communicated various testing phases, change management and benefit measurements
- At least 5+ years experience working as an infrastructure business analyst in large organisations
- Broad technology experience across Networks, Data Centres and security
- Understanding of ITIL methodology
- Background in financial services highly advantageous
- Excellent project delivery track-record
What's in it for you?
- Work for a fantastic employer with industry-leading reputation
- Hybrid working model with WFH or office flexibility
- Competitive day-rate and likely contract extension
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.