We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to support and drive business transformation and improvement initiatives within organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing complex data, identifying business needs, and developing strategies to enhance processes and systems, contributing significantly to the organization's operational efficiency and overall effectiveness.
The purpose of this role is to Identify, analyse and document current state and future state business processes and requirements within a large ICT environment, to ensure the delivery of valued, integrated and effective business solutions to cyber program/project(s).
Key responsibilities include:
* Capture and analyse 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' business process models using approved methods and tools.
* Develop business and software requirements specifications for IM/ICT projects, ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
* Use appropriate business analysis techniques, method and tools, including benefits, risk and issue management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered.
* Provide a support and mentoring role for other business analysts within the program/project(s).
* Liaise with test team to ensure business/software requirements are incorporated into testing products.
* Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between key internal and external stakeholders, facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful outcomes within the business, and foster relationships through consultation, lessons learned and management of expectations.
* Contribute to stakeholder engagement, assessment and the development of a stakeholder matrix, and ongoing stakeholder management.
* Contribute to the ongoing development of the Business Analysis Practice within the Cyber Security Program.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 617 3709 7456 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.