A rare permanent role is available for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant - Adelaide Based
You will be an experienced Consultant who is capable of managing the ongoing development and delivery of cybersecurity capabilities.
Your qualifications will include CRISC, CISSP, CISM or similar.
Key responsibilities include -
- Engaging with clients providing advice on areas such as cloud computing governance and risk, mobile device threats and management, third party security etc.
- Undertake detailed risk assessments, including liaising with and reporting to senior business and board level management
- Stay abreast of contemporary cybersecurity related threats and associated controls at the people, process, and technology levels
- Recommend, assess, and utilise best practice, industry standard and regulatory requirements for information security, such as those prescribed by the NIST Cybersecurity framework and the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) as appropriate
- Assist on projects to provide Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery advisory services and develop organisation-wide plans and procedures to meet business requirements
- Work across multiple client engagements in your core areas of capability and identify further consulting opportunities both within Cyber and across all capabilities
- Liaise with technical solution vendors and partners on behalf of customers
- Experience working with Cyber Security Analysts
- Experience with AWS, O365. Azure, Exchange, Sharepoint services and TEAMS
- Demonstrate knowledge with various Firewalls, Anti-Virus, EDR, Anti-Spam/Email filtering and Data loss prevention
This exciting role awaits so apply immediately!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mark Staggard on 08 74220616 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.