Our client is looking for a Senior Data Solution Engineer to be at the forefront of revolutionizing the data infrastructure. This tech stack is extensive, complex and will keep your skills relevant.
- Develop a pipeline in data lake from scratch.
- Develop and implement ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes to ensure seamless data flow and integrity.
- Create high quality data solutions
- Design, build, and maintain data pipelines on AWS and Snowflake platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Testers, SMEs, Project Managers and Business Analysts to understand requirements and provide optimal data solutions.
- Utilizng Matillion would be an absolute advantage!
- 10 years proven experience in ETL processes and data pipeline development.
- Strong proficiency in AWS and Snowflake platforms.
- Ideally someone who is very good at coding
- Ideally, hands-on experience with Matillion for data integration.
- Ability to analyze complex data sets and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Great rate of pay
- Work from home 4 days a week
- Interesting and progressive tech stack
Be a part of a growing team of around 23
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.