Open for Sydney/Melbourne location.
About the role
You will be an experienced Oracle Middleware Services specialist who is currently working for a large organisation and a proven team player. You will have an intense passion and curiosity to ensure the platform is stable and functioning in an optimal manner or ensuring that stakeholder queries are addressed. You are a thorough, Self-driven, methodical specialist with a fundamental commitment to process improvement, automation, and quality. You'll thrive on bringing automation to routine tasks and continuously raising the quality of the service you provide.
- Responsibilities will include leading L2 & L3 in triaging/resolving complex high priority incidents and problems, working on RCA, troubleshooting application/infrastructure issues, designing new features, delivering code changes, providing impact assessments for those changes and platform upgrades.
- There will be an on-call aspect to support Production related incidents.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Siebel OCH/UCM IP17+ (20.X+ ideal) OR Siebel CRM (23.X+ ideal) & WebLogic (12.X).
- Exposure and working knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating Systems.
- Understanding and experience with design/build/upgrades of Oracle Siebel OCH/UCM/CRM and WebLogic solutions or products.
- Working knowledge of Messaging Services (e.g. MQ/JMS) and API/REST.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Career Progression
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 264344
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.