Global leading business consulting firm seeking experienced Senior Manager to join their Risk Consulting team. The company works closely with clients to deliver practical technology risk solutions such as SOC-2 reporting (security, availability and integrity), cyber security, data risk / data governance, open banking accreditation, privacy and IT audit.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and deliver a range of technology risk projects including SOC-2, cyber security, data risk / data governance, GS 007, open banking accreditation, privacy and IT audit.
- Execute IT risk reviews against security frameworks such as COBIT, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and NIST
- Client relationship management including planning, budget preparation and tracking, scope determination and value add
- Coaching and developing a team of seniors/consultants/associates
- Actively managing risk matters
- Clearly articulating the risks and opportunities associated with IT to a broad range of technical and executive stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate a logical risk-based approach to the review of technology
- Providing clients with pragmatic recommendations to address areas of concern, risk or opportunity
- IT risk and security experience management experience in a private/public practice environment
- Experience with auditing standards and industry frameworks such as SOC-2, GS 007, IIA/ISACA, open banking, COBIT, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and/or NIST
- Strategic and commercial expertise
- Ability to lead a high performing team
- Ability to identify and manage and monitor risks in real time
- A passion for providing exceptional service and delivery to clients
- CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP or CA / CPA qualifications, or steps towards achieving these qualifications, will be highly regarded as will experience in a professional services environment
- Ability to articulate your understanding of major IT systems and their deployment across organisations
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Free annual gym membership
- Blended model of continuous learning approach that will see you develop personally and professionally
- Market-leading flexible working model
- Company supported personal branding
- Competitive salary package
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevyn Wang on 03 8680 4321 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.