About the Company:
This is one of Australia's largest Mining organisations with a global presence and dealing with the latest and greatest technologies and are constantly seeking new ways to modernise their technology infrastructure.
About the Role:
This role will see you joining an existing team of Network Engineers with a focus on the design and delivery of projects in conjunction with 3rd party vendors. You will be responsible for the creation, review and audit of design documentation. You will also be part of the execution phase of projects before handing over to the operations team.
This role will require some remote site travel at a frequency of roughly once a month for up to 5 days at a time (Monday - Friday). The rest of the time you will be based in Perth
Benefits to you:
- 12 month contract with a view for multiple extensions
- Work with one of the world's most prominent mining organisations
- Flexible work conditions
- Opportunity to move from a BAU / Support & Maintenance environment to a project focused role
In order to succeed in this role, your resume should demonstratemost or all of the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years demonstrated experience designing and delivering IP Network projects
- Ability to develop detailed design documentation (e.g. implementation plans, test plans, backout plans etc)
- Design and implementation experience with Cisco Firewalls (Firepower Threat Defence/Firepower Management Centre)
- Design and implementation knowledge and experience relating to layer 2 and layer 3 protocols (e.g. REP, STP, OSPF, BGP)
Nice to have:
- Mining experience
- Cisco CCNA and / or CCNP (but relevant experience is more important)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.