- Aussie Telco
- 12 month contract
- Network Capacity Focus
One of Australia's largest, and most beloved, Telecommunications companies is looking to add a Network Engineer to their team. This is a brand new role working with working on Network Capacity and planning.
You will be joining a team that will be working on a wide range of long term projects. As a Network Engineer, you will be involved in
- Overseeing network capacity and planning
- Equipment racking and power infrastructure, network cabling solutions
- Internal Cabling projects planning, analysis and design
- Planning and forecasting network requirements
Skills and experience required:
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Capacity management expertise
- Racking, cabling, power infrastructure delivery
- Solution design and delivery
- Telecommunications experience beneficial
On offer to the successful applicant is a 6 month contract and rates based on your skills and experience, with a leading mobile telecommunications provider.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.