Paxus Recruitment is partnered with an Award-winning Performance Marketing and Advertising agency based close to South Yarra . They are looking for a Paid Social Specialist who has a background with Paid Facebook campaigns and is passionate about the delivery of quality results to all the clients.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane the overall team is around 55 people . The current Melbourne team is around 35+ people compromising of SEO/SEM/PPC/SMM specialists, Marketing automation experts, creative team, Account managers, and the Executive team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on paid media campaigns across social channels, with a heavy focus on Facebook and Instagram.
- Setting up, managing budgets, and optimizing Social campaigns
- Building effective Facebook funnels.
- Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and audience targeting.
- Analyze client's business goals (increase leads, increase eCommerce sales, specific model promotion, etc) and translate to a digital marketing proposal.
- Conduct Target Market Research, Audience Targeting Research, Competitor Research
What we are looking for
- Experience in managing social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Experience with FB Analytics, FB Business Manager, FB Ads Manager, Data Studio
- Experience with identifying opportunities for sponsorships and paid campaigns.
- Any Experience with tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, Tweetdeck, Loomly
Bonus if you have
- FB Blueprint Certification
- Worked in an Agency environment before.
- Experience in web analytics, ad tracking, and other biddable media a plus
- The office is very close to the train and tram stops.
- Well-defined career development and progression.
- A great team environment to work in with regular team events.
- One of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Australia.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.