Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Product Engineer who wants to make use of their skills in a challenging role which will help the people of NSW
- Sydney based + WFH
- Up to $1000 per day + Super
- Multiple Positions available
About the role and organisation
Our high-profile client is seeking highly talented Senior Product Engineers. You will work in a highly collaborative, cross-disciplinary team, pair programming daily with other engineers and pairing with Product Managers and Designers as needed.
As an engineer you will be involved in user research activities, prioritizing and planning as well as building the product.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Have built quality applications in at least one programming language
- Build applications using Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Know how to communicate to unblock work across teams using Agile best practices
- Drive adoption and maintenance of best practices in your team
- Support Product Managers and Designers in driving smart implementation of high impact solutions to business and customer problems
You will get the opportunity to:
- Be part of a cross-disciplinary, co-located team owning product and feature development end to end
- Learn to build it and run it: we subscribe to a DevOps mindset, and you'll be operating and supporting code in production
- Take part in user testing and help drive lean solutions to customer problems
- Build technical leadership skills by e.g. facilitating technical decision making
The benefits of working for this client include:
- Great place to work
- Support innovative programs in areas as broad as digital government, consumer protection and major public works
- Celebrates diversity and flexible work practices
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9564 5704 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.