Join a major Utilities organisation and lead the migration of their data platform to the cloud.
The specific data platform is a contemporary data and insight platform that will enable digital transformation, making it easier to make data-driven decisions. A new toolset will provide access to data for insight and self-serve analytics. The aim is to address a expanding data storage and analytics requirements, as well as improve efficiency of enterprise intelligence delivery.
The role is suited to someone who has:
- Demonstrated experience delivering foundational Cloud transformation projects within large enterprises and an understanding of the associated delivery risks and ongoing management challenges
- Demonstrated experience in delivery of cloud-based data platform technologies
- Demonstrated experience in data management best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of modern software delivery approaches such as product orientated, agile and DevOps, with a focus on value
- Experience managing external delivery partners engaged on an outcome basis
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.