Senior Project Manager - National Intelligence Security Projects in ICT Domain
About the Role:
Opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to lead and drive pivotal national intelligence security projects within the ICT domain. Take charge of steering risk, quality, and progress in this influential role, ensuring the successful completion of complex initiatives within defined standards, scope, budget, and timelines.
- Oversee and implement project definitions, schedules, and budgets for large-scale national intelligence security projects, adhering to contractual specifications.
- Lead and manage a high-performing technical workforce and management team, approximating 70 personnel, applying modern software engineering principles for the successful delivery of intricate systems.
- Manage project costs, schedules, and quality while identifying potential changes and implementing robust risk mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to anticipate and manage project changes, addressing technical and security requirements aligned with national intelligence standards.
- Drive project execution, managing client and company expectations by providing project metrics and recommendations to enhance performance.
- Develop compelling presentations contributing to business opportunities and engage actively in proposal efforts to foster future collaborations with national intelligence entities.
- Provide strong direction and guidance to assigned personnel, ensuring the timely and successful completion of project objectives.
- Extensive experience in leading and delivering large-scale national intelligence security projects with dedicated teams within set budgets.
- Strong leadership abilities to inspire, guide, and mentor teams towards achieving collective success in national intelligence security initiatives.
- Proficient in managing complex projects, adeptly blending Agile delivery methodologies with traditional Waterfall approaches.
- Expertise in effective project and contract change control, coupled with a robust understanding of quality management practices within national intelligence security frameworks.
- Sound financial management acumen in project environments, including proficiency with financial performance processes and tools like Microsoft Project and Atlassian.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Brice Laravoire on 02 6151 9214 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.