Paxus Sydney is hiring!
We have an opportunity for a Senior Recruiter to join one of our teams, working closely with an Account Director on the Project Services side of recruiting (BA’s, PM’s, Change etc). This is an opportunity to add real value to our clients, as they lead and shape the tech/digital landscape. You will be partnering with household names, navigating through these candidate short times, and building lasting relationships in the Sydney market.
As the longstanding Technical/Digital recruiter in Australia, we recognise people want to move into this domain and are open to Recruiters from any background. We are invested to give you full training, so you can make a big contribution.
- We promote from within – with clear career progression paths – our MD joined as a Recruiter 20 years ago, over half our office have been promoted into their current roles.
- We are a recognised leader in promoting Diversity, long time sponsor/partner of the professional BA and PM communities
- Hybrid work location, we have a work from anywhere policy once passed probation, birthday leave etc
- You’ll be given access to LinkedIn Recruiter, the Seek database and of course our own database system.
About the Role:
- You will source candidates, create talent pools, and intelligently put forward talent to suit client needs.
- Communicate well and collaborate with our wider, well-experienced team.
- Build and manage candidate relationships, invest with them, identify and turn passive candidates into active ones.
- Maintain a high standard of compliance and database integrity/management to utilise our systems to the fullest and ensure they remain effective.
- Growth potential to manage the client end to end, as you grow yourself at Paxus.
- 1+ years of recruitment experience (tech is ideal, but training on offer for other domains)
- Customer oriented with a drive to deliver consistently
- Passion for the all-encompassing tech and IT sphere
- A strong work ethic and wish to develop your career further- we love to promote internally and provide opportunities for development!
- Strong sense of initiative
- Most importantly – you want to build a career with one of the leading tech agencies in the country.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Hannah on 03 8680 4354.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.