Join a leading utilities organisation as they undertake a major SAP transformation.
As the SAP Hana Modeller, you will be responsible for leading the development of data models to meet business reporting, forecasting and analytic needs within the business.
The role will:
- Provide high level expert SAP-HANA knowledge and design to develop models using SAP Web IDE
- Design and execute unit, integration, performance and security testing of HANA models to ensure the quality standards are met and the business requirements are satisfied and the report performs to specifications.
- Develop functional; operating and financial models of the platform ecosystem as required
- Provide professional, timely and effective Data solution design and implementation services, including technical advice on complex matters relating to the Enterprise Intelligence Platform.
- Lead, mentor and conduct code reviews of other data modellers work and provide feedback to upskill and impart knowledge to ensure alignment with quality standards.
- Lead the handover to operational teams at the conclusion of the project.
- Provide recommendations appropriate to customer business requirements through the application of professional business skills and knowledge
- Provide quality assurance and expert advice on the effective use of visualisation tools and standards
- Manage and escalate system enhancements and resolve system issues to agree specifications
- Provide expert business and data analysis support to customers within the business
- Create business architecture models demonstrating how products, operations and systems interoperate within the organisation as required.
- Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement and user training.
- Deliver high quality specifications and ensure other artefacts are reviewed
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated extensive and expert modelling experience in HANA 2.0 using SAP Web IDE for SAP HANA
- Demonstrated extensive and expert understanding of HANA data provisioning using Smart Data Integration (SDI) and experience in optimising SAP HANA models
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on high pressure projects with a focus on outcomes and deliverables and the ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced problem solving, relational databases, analytical skills and ability to develop queries and use querying tools and techniques to develop reports and models and interrogate data
- Strong communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.