A global IT company is looking for several Senior Software Engineers to join their team to contribute to a project with one of Australia's largest governments departments.
- Design, develop, and maintain enterprise-grade Java applications
- Utilise Visual Studio IDE, C#, C++, Visual Basic, and ASP.Net for web development
- Implement web APIs using the Spring MVC framework
- Work with Hibernate for object-relational mapping and database interactions
- Design and develop RESTful web services
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing to foster a collaborative environment
To be successful, your CV must highlight the following:
- Solid experience as a senior software engineer
- Strong proficiency in Enterprise Java, C#, C++, Visutal Studio, Visual Basic, ASP.Net, and Spring MVC
- Understanding of Hibernate and relational databases
- Experience with RESTful web services development
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible (Baseline/NV1 Clearance is beneficial)
If you believe this role closely aligns with your experience, please apply to be considered for an initial 6 month contract with extension.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aryan Eskandari on 02 9464 5584 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.