Paxus are partnering with a leading financial services organisation who are currently undertaking a significant technology uplift initiative. Within this initiative, our client will be designing and implementing new technologies that will enhance their way of working both internally and with their customers.
The Solution Designer function plays an important role in the development of solution designs, defines interface contracts for the respective channels and ensures that they align with domain and project architectures. This role is within the program delivery team, working closely with the various key stakeholders and assist in key deliverables as per responsibilities assigned by the Program Director or their delegate.
- Define interface contracts for their respective channels
- Elaborate solution approach to the delivery squad and ensure delivery is aligned to the defined solution design
- Provide technical guidance to the CX team
- Collaborate with the architect to convert requirements into architectures and solution designs
- Provide high level estimates in sessions for new work in the pipeline and refined estimates in discovery.
- Identify downstream impacts
- Previous experience within a large financial services organisation
- Strong awareness and understanding of Software development, hardware, networks, software technologies and applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology.
- Development and deployment experience on more than one platform.
- Exposure to multiple development methodologies with a preference to Agile development.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software.
- Demonstrated ability to establish good working relationships at project level and with Enterprise Architects
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.