A leading State Government Client based in Inner Suburbs of Sydney is looking for a Senior Test Analyst. Initial 9 months contract role. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
This is for the role of a Senior test analyst with the view to testing of real time applications. You will join a growing team working on several projects and you will be under the guidance of the Senior Test Manager. Collaborating with external vendors to test real time software applications that are interesting and unique.
The role ensures quality, reliability and system performance are maintained at a high standard through effective resource management, test planning and reporting, test execution and other test management activities.
- Develop and manage a test framework, establishing test objectives, criteria, strategies and plans to ensure the success of monthly releases and other project related activities.
- Define requirements for establishment of test environments, utilising approved test tools, which will enable comprehensive testing of requirements and ensure appropriate analysis and planning is conducted in order to estimate and manage test efforts.
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation, automation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites, including upkeep and maintenance of test documentation.
- Schedule testing for execution and coordinate, monitor, measure and control.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
Minimum 6 years' experience in manual software testing.
Hands-on experience in Testing Realtime Applications.
Experience in writing test plans and test reports.
Experience in using Test management tools like HP ALM/SpiraTeam.
Exposure to database systems in order to write SQL queries.
Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software suite.
- Experience in performance, documentation, help-file, security and usability testing.
- Experience in real time software applications.
- Tertiary qualification in computer science/engineering, information technology, traffic/civil engineering, mechatronics or electronics, telecommunications, or related disciplines.
If this sounds to be you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.