To be considered for this opportunity you will have
- Ability to create Test Scenarios and Test Cases for applications and infrastructure projects.
- Facilitate test workshops across ITS and Business teams to ensure right test coverage identified. Ability to hold workshops to showcase the test cases for approval
- Document test scenarios and case against sprint scope items.
- Execute testing against the agreed test plans and test cases
- Expertise in defect management triage approaches and defect tracking/reporting
- Experience in producing Test Summary Reports (TSR) and test status updates.
- Expertise in Tools like JIRA, ServiceNow and Test Rail
- Ability to work in both Waterfall, Agile and Blended environments
- Experience in writing Test Plan and Test Summary Reports
- Able to identify Test Data requirements
- Ability to work closely with Technical team and Business Analysts for testing activities
- Working with Vendors and business team to triage defects and execute
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrate at least 5 years of experience as Test Analyst in a large size project/program setting.
- Demonstrated experience with a global digital transformation program.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a hybrid project implementation.
- Excellent communication stakeholder management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A Team player and contributor
- Knowledge of O365 and Google domain (highly desirable)
- Agile and/or ISTQB certification (desirable)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.