Paxus is partnering with a large government department who are currently seeking a Senior UX Designer to join their Gold Coast office on an initial 9 month contract. As the Senior UX Designer, you will work alongside frontline staff to design a new web based platform. Working closely with the Web Transformation Lead and Product Lead, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and visualising ideas to solve business problems across multiple business units.
- Gather user requirements and help form the vision of the product or service.
- Create wireframes to high-fidelity prototypes to conceptualise solutions to our users.
- Translate ideas to reality working closely with a frontend engineer/developer.
- Drive user-centred design approaches to problem solving.
- Work with analysts and use data driven decision making.
- At least 3 years of User Research/Service Design/UX Design experience.
- Experience in a prototyping tool such as Figma.
- Expert in mobile first, responsive, and accessible design.
- Knowledge of CSS and JS or frontend frameworks such as React/Vue is a plus.
- Tertiary qualification in Design is favourable
Job ID: 200206033
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.