We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager that focuses on keeping clients satisfied with the agreed services that are being provided. This can vary from tracking service metrics, contract renewal, managing budgets, managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, initiating and driving improvements, reporting.
You will steer a successful team that performs an extensive range and variety of complex technological activities with a high level of customer service.
Fostering a positive relationship is your forte with clients by meeting deadlines, run a team, managing conflict and using creativity to find ways to make the service better.
Ultimately, you in the Service Delivery Manager role works to maintain good customer relationships and improve the company's services to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in IT service delivery management, often to multiple clients in varied environments.
- 100% commitment to service excellence, - identifying, leading and implementing initiatives which deliver customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated extensive background in troubleshooting, technical support, technical application with commercially sound recommendations.
- Experience in team management - setting goals, allocating work, resources management, monitoring and managing performance.
- Experience in the analysis, design, plan, execution and evaluation of work to time, cost, service and quality targets.
- High-level analytical skills, detail orientated, flexible and operate well under pressure.
- Excellent decision making, organisational, planning and time management skills, all with a results-orientation.
- High level interpersonal and business communication skills - written and oral, to influence, persuade and negotiate.
- Admirable experience in vendor and stakeholder engagement and management, often with them having diverse outcomes, at senior management level.
- A strong sense of resilience, adaptability and a sense of humour!
- Graduate or post graduate qualifications in Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines and/or equivalent industry professional experience.
Candidates must be Australian Citizens to be considered. This role will require you to hold and maintain an Australian Government NV1 Security Clearance.
This role requires the successful candidate to be vaccinated against Covid-19, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people and customers.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.