Are you a Service Desk Analyst with strong customer service skills and a willingness to learn? If the answer is yes, this large company in the construction industry are looking for you…
You will provide level 1 (phone based) and level 2 (desktop based) support for business users in this large organisation servicing the construction industry. This is a 12-month contract with potential for ongoing work thereafter.
This role will see you based in the Brisbane CBD office 4 days a week with 1 day onsite at regional offices within 200km of Brisbane. A company car will be available for your use, so you must have a valid Driver Licence to be able to travel to the other sites on a rostered basis. In addition to this there will be the requirement to travel Sydney to work out of the office there once a month (flights, hotel and hire car are provided).
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Taking ownership of cases and managing them to resolution effectively and proactively, in line with service level targets
- Escalate cases and liaise with senior technical staff
- Communicate with users on appropriate action
- Log all service desk interactions and follow standard service desk procedures
- Track and route problems and requests, and document resolutions
- Computer deployments, set up and installation of computers, communications equipment, mobile phones, printers, and MS Teams meeting room.
- Supporting Technical Software: Autodesk, Bentley, Project wise, 12D
- Engage vendors
- End-User Education
You should have the following skill and experience:
- 1-3 years of IT Support experience in a medium or large environment including both software and hardware
- Must have a valid Driver Licence
- Very strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working for a managed services provider or a company in the construction or engineering industry would be beneficial
Job ID: 257398
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bles Luzon on +61 (0)3 9063 1102 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.