The ServiceNow Developer contractor resource is required to establish services and develop digital workflows and processes for the business.
In this role you will work closely with various business units in order to develop ServiceNow workflows that will transition to digital and provide greater efficiencies within the organisation.
- Good Experience in ServiceNow and having good knowledge of Integrations.
- Developing applications on a state-wide ServiceNow low code platform.
- Develop 3rd Party application/System integration with ServiceNow
- Develop the customized portal web pages in ServiceNow
- Supporting the design and development of requirements for the CMDB with automated processes for gathering and populating CMDB data
- Developing a variety of application types on the ServiceNow platform from basic apps based on templates through fully customised applications
- Build reusable components (update sets, applications, etc.) that can be leveraged by multiple business in the ServiceNow ecosystem
- Integrating Service-Now with other Applications using Web-Services APIs
- Perform risk assessments and testing of periodic ServiceNow product upgrades to ensure ongoing stability of the platform
- Demonstrated experience using software frameworks, technologies and patterns
- Back-end: REST, JSON, Java, XML, XSLT, apigee, Spring Boot, Spring, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, J2EE, JSP, JDBC
- Experience in implementing and using Continuous Integration & Delivery methods
Continuous integration and
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.