Snowflake Data Engineer (4 x roles - 6 Months to 31/Dec/22)
Developing fundamental data ingestion, security, warehousing, and monitoring features as part of a Snowflake Platform Team. Utilising the latest tools such as Snowflake, DBT and GitHub to automate pipelines.
- Snowflake Advanced Certification Preferred link
- Experience using dbt labs and data pipelines
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake SnowSQL and Snowpipe
- Experience in Data Migration from on-premise databases to Snowflake
- Extensive SQL Development skills in SQL Server or Oracle systems
- Detailed knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud, specifically Lambda, IAM, S3 & CloudWatch.
- Functional knowledge in the processes associated with deploying these services as part of a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) stack.
- Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks to deliver project outcomes within agreed timelines.
- Working knowledge of SQL Data Warehousing patterns and concepts
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar data role (Data Pipeline Developer, Data Engineer, SQL Developer).
- Working in Agile teams utilising various execution techniques such as design thinking, design research and scrum project execution.
- Demonstrated technical expertise with AWS and Azure infrastructure, patterns, account management, connectivity, etc.
- Experience interacting with business users and working in operational support environments
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Lee-Arna Bishop on 08 61511706 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.