A successful applicant will be required to deliver and contribute to:
- The Device and Desktop Program which is maintaining a Windows 10 Standard Operating Environment (SOE) and associated desktop applications to the Department's staff at a variety of metropolitan, regional and remote sites across Australia and the Pacific
- Assist with the documentation, configuration, and updated builds of a Windows 11 SOE with a focus on Intune MDM App Deployment, App-V and Application Packaging activities
- Prepare written communications and materials such as knowledge base articles and technical instructional documents
- Perform SCCM Windows Desktop OS deployment, automate build process
- Provide level three escalation support.
Required Skill Sets
- Strong experience with Intune App deployment, packaging (MSIX) and management
- Intune Autopilot experience is an advantage
- Extensive experience in application packaging, virtualising applications using App-V
- Experience in whitelisting technologies like AppLocker and AppSense
- Experience in VB and PowerShell Scripting
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience deploying applications and OS deployment task sequences using SCCM
- Understanding of technical release and incident management; and
- Working understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy from a SOE perspective.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on +613 9087 4193 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.