Paxus works with a well known Defence client. It offers interesting work, genuine work life balance, job security, and pays well.
Our roles are 12 Month contracts on day rate, with the opportunity to extend or go permanent full time.
You must be an Australian Citizen and, have or be willing to obtain a Security Clearance.
The role: You will be re-developing a part of our client's UI Touch Input display.
It is a series of menus containing buttons designed to be used on a touch display (or using a trackball mouse) by the operators on a ship.
- Writing software requirements for software components within software intensive systems.
- Designing, developing and testing software components within software intensive systems.
- Defect resolution of legacy software components within software intensive systems.
- Broad understanding of technology and technology trends.
- UI/UX design.
- Styling web applications in CSS.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Deployment systems (CI/CD)
- Developing in both procedural and Object Orientated paradigms.
- Any of the following languages: C/C++, Bash, Python and Go.
- Any of the following tools/technologies, Docker, Jenkins, DDS, JIRA, Git, Clearcase and Automated Test Frameworks.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Florent Campagne on 0431 145 996 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.