The Solution Architect will have (Essential)
- Previous experience in business architecture concepts, capability design principles, technical requirement elicitation techniques.
- Previous experience in complex solution architecture, specifically in the context of application remediation
- General understanding and awareness of computation and data analytics platforms, directory services, network design and cybersecurity (eg. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF)
- Exposure to Computational and data analytics platforms (eg. High-performance computing, compute clustering, Hadoop)
- Experience producing business architecture capability maps
- Prior experience in producing technology roadmaps
- Software development environment design principles; Software development environment technologies (eg. Atlassian, Github, Puppet, Jenkins, etc)
- Directory, identity and access management services (eg. Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Azure Active Directory, ADFS, SAML, OAuth, MFA, etc )
- Contemporary network design and technologies
The Solution Architect will be Responsible for:
- Contributing to establishment of significant stakeholder engagement, both online and face to face
- Exploring approaches that both satisfy requirements and work within constraints
- Recommending and documenting an approach, plus recording other approaches considered, in accordance with a template
- Work through the approach approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
- Formulating and documenting a detailed design in accordance with a template
- Work through the design approval process including responding to feedback and suggested revisions
- Provide advice and clarification as the project progresses
- Previous experience working for a Federal government agency The Solution Architect will have (Desirable)
Contact: Gizaille Shaheen
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: Gshaheen@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.