Paxus is currently seeking an experienced Solution Architect to join a contract for our Federal Government Client.
- NV1 clearance required
- Contract to 14 November 22 + extensions to June 2023
- Canberra based role
- Exclusive to Paxus
- Design and oversight implementation of ICT solutions, working closely with subject matter experts and vendors, including:
- Soliciting and analysing stakeholder requirements and providing requirements traceability to project outcomes
- Developing, communicating and validating ICT solution designs
- Provide technical oversight of detailed design activities and implementation
- Provide technical leadership of integration aspects of the project
- Develop implementation and transition plans
- Assist project manager to incorporate technical plans into project schedules
- Liaise with the Solution Architecture Lead on solution architecture and proactively participate in peer review, including assuring that the solution design is technically aligned with other solutions
- Apply methodology to design and develop high level and detailed end-to-end solution architecture for initiatives covering application, information, infrastructure and security, technology standards and principles to ensure fit against current and strategic business needs
- Ability to lead the technical integration and to ensure proposed solutions align with architectural direction, strategies, standards, principles and patterns and do not incur technical debt for the organisation
- Proven experience as a solution architect with relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry certifications
- Demonstrated experience producing solutions design with little supervision and within tight timelines
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.