As the Systems Engineer, you will be working as part of an Asia Pac team, in a global environment, focusing on Windows Infrastructure, PowerShell scripting and SCCM/SCOM.
Moving towards further automation and IAAS, you will have a strong scripting ability, writing from scratch as opposed to manipulating existing code.
Utilising SCCM/SCOM, within a Windows 2012/2016/2019 environment, you will have strong troubleshooting skills, be able to communicate and document and have proven project delivery experience.
- Configure and maintain Windows infrastructure including VMware vSphere
- Testing, monitoring and tuning platforms to ensure optimum system performance
- BAU - system upgrades, patching and migrations
- Experience with VMware vSphere 6.7+ and Windows Server at an intermediate to advanced level
- Powershell Scripting and Power CLI
- vRealize (Ops, Log Insight, VRA/VRO) nice to have
- Migration activities are a plus, either Data Center Migration or Physical to Virtual migrations
What's in it for you?
- Work for a globally renown organisation with a great reputation
- Competitive contract rate + potential for extension
- WFH flexibility
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.