Work from anywhere in Australia!!
About the role
Systems Infrastructure Specialist is a highly specialised role responsible for assessing, configuring, and maintaining technological infrastructure systems to ensure they meet an organization's business needs and will be supporting an operational team to help with the general BAU infrastructure requests that come from the business.
- Extensive experience with on-premises and cloud-based architectures and platforms such as Azure and AWS, virtual (VMware) and physical servers, file storage (NetApp), and backup and restore technology.
- Ability to automate the monitoring and alerting of cloud and on-premises Infrastructure solutions through hybrid cloud-based toolsets such as Prometheus and Ansible.
- Automating infrastructure-based solutions on platforms through templating and patterns such as terraform, bitbucket pipelines.
- Very strong core infrastructure skills in Microsoft RDS, DNS, dhcp, ntp, proxies, Windows Server, and Linux operating systems.
- Significant experience with the creation, deployment of services on VMware, Azure, and/or AWS through continuous integration ("CI"), continuous deployment ("CD") technologies like terraform and bitbucket pipelines.
- Experience working in a flexible environment using ITIL and/or agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 263807
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.