My client is searching for a Technical Business Analyst with a data background to assist with a large data consolidation program.
You will be part of a team that will capture the data requirements and then liaise with the engineering team to coordinate improvements and data modelling updates.
Presently, the operations team are using multiple reports and screens but the overarching goal is to consolidate to improve visualisation.
- Elicit requirements using techniques such as workshops, document analysis and business process requirements.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to evaluate requirements.
- Converting business and non-functional requirements into a technical perspective
- Demonstrated experience as a BA within a data-driven context (i.e. understand data flows, ETL, DW, Modelling, etc)
- Understand how to perform basic SQL queries
- Experience in eliciting and documenting user requirements
- Ability to develop technical requirements from abstract briefs and prepare high-quality documentation
- Prior knowledge of visualisation tools such as Tableau is advantageous
- Comfortable communicating across all organisational levels
If you would like to find out more please contact Robert Daniels on 0416 633 242 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Robert Daniels on 02 9464 5973 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.