Are you a Technical Business Analyst with IT Infrastructure project experience and strong Stakeholder Management? If the answer is yes, this large ASX50 listed organisation is looking for you...
You will be working on the seperation of IT infrastructure from one large company into two smaller ones, each with their own environment. This may include application migration project work as well as corporate wi-fi, networks, telephony/contact centre and general infrastructure.
Your role will act as the key interface between the development teams and the business units across Technology. You will work with stakeholders, end users, developers and testers to propose feasible solutions to effectively meet business requirements.
This is an 6-month initial contract role and is open to those based in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney. The role will require some in office work, potentially up to 50% of the time so if you're looking for 100% remote, this is may not be the role for you.
Your responsibilities in the role will include:
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of business needs and strategies
- Effectively and concisely document requirements to the level of technical detail required by developers and testers
- Conduct business case development and release planning and coordination
- Ensure repeatable success through use of agreed methodologies, including Agile project management, development and test practices
- Liaise closely with internal customer representatives to provide advice on all aspects of Information Technology that have the potential to impact the business
- Build strong business relationships based on trust and delivery. Maintain and foster relationships with all stakeholders, including those throughout the business unit, across the organisation, and external suppliers and customers
- Provide outstanding customer service and experiences, own and take action on issues effectively and efficiently. Strive to exceed customer expectations
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst working on infrastructure or application migration projects in a large corporate environment
- Demonstrable experience evaluating and documenting business and software requirements to a high level of technical detail
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of system implementation, both in-house and customised package solutions
- Extensive understanding of the IT&T industry, as well as technology trends and related practices
- Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption within a team
- Solid understanding of relevant legislation and associated regulations
Job ID: 256597
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jen Fermin on +613 9005 1754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.