Our client is seeking an adept Technical Lead to spearhead and nurture their Full Stack engineering team's growth, across systems' architecture, design, and execution. Your core mission will revolve around crafting intuitive, captivating, and seamlessly fluid user experiences, harnessing the power of cutting-edge frameworks like React, GraphQL and Node.js.
Your hallmark will be leadership and hands-on development of efficient, scalable, and easily maintainable code, all while ensuring our products and platforms perform seamlessly together. Additionally, you will take on the role of a mentor - guiding and cultivating a culture of continuous learning and innovation among our Full Stack engineering team.
To thrive in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
* A solid track record with over 5 years of Full Stack development experience, showcasing in-depth proficiency in React, GraphQL, Node.js and Java.
* Demonstrated high level experience and skills in constructing intricate frontend systems and workflows, including working with UI libraries and design systems.
* Proven expertise in systems design thinking and technical leadership, showcasing an unwavering commitment to precision and meticulous attention to detail.
* Demonstrated expertise and knowledge in working in an agile and DevSecOps environment with a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement
* Cloud technologies on AWS and equivalent such as Azure, GCP. Containers and Kubernetes deployment platforms
* CI/CD, automation through GitHub actions for deployment to AWS
* JIRA, Confluence and GitHub
* Proven track record of effectively managing teams to deliver in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with a hands-on approach and genuine passion for mentoring and guiding junior and mid-level engineers on their professional journeys.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 617 3709 7456 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.