Paxus is partnering with a federal government organisation who are currently undertaking a significant technology uplift program on a national scale. As part of this initiative, an opportunity for a Technical Lead to join the Applications stream have become available.
As the Technical Lead, you will be responsible for the end-to-end technical oversight of the technology solutions within work packages or projects within your program stream. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting the A Project Manager providing system discovery and analysis, design, technical delivery coordination, testing and troubleshooting of work packages through pre-production to production environments for the lifecycle of the project
- Provide strong technical leadership in the development, troubleshooting and review of technical designs and delivery of end-to-end solutions
- Work with the external vendors, service providers, IT Architecture, Infrastructure, Security, Network, and delivery teams, to ensure IT solutions are designed, secured, delivered, and supported appropriately, meeting the solution requirements and ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Undertake and participate in the preparation, development and delivery of comprehensive, unambiguous and detailed technical documentation and work package product deliverables.
- 5+ years' experience as an ICT Technical Lead on Projects.
- Experience across the full system lifecycle including system discovery, analysis, design, implementation and decommissioning.
- Experience working across multiple work packages at once, managing the expectations of multiple PMs, dealing with competing priorities.
- A mix of Applications, Data, Integration, Infrastructure, Decommission, Dev Ops and Security technical experience
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.