About the role
Technical SME is a highly specialised role responsible for assisting with the migration work of these environments to the centralised Azure Files environment.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Azure services, especially Azure Files such as Azure Storage, Azure Active Directory, and Azure data migration components.
- A solid background in on-premises file server technologies is crucial, as the SME will need to map on-premises file server features and functionality to Azure Files. Strong proficiency in access control lists and permissions.
- A strong background in DFS-N is essential, as this technology plays a critical role in the migration process. The SME should understand DFS-N concepts, configuration, and best practices.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing data migration strategies, particularly from on-premises file servers to Azure Files using Azure File Sync is essential.
- The SME should be knowledgeable about access control mechanisms, encryption, and ensuring data security during and after the migration.
- The SME should be able to assist with the creation of change management strategies to minimize user impact and facilitate a smooth transition.
- Familiarity with relevant Azure migration tools and DFS-N solutions is important for selecting the right resources for the migration.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 263455
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.