Join a large federal government department as a Technical Support Officer and high quality technical support to a large and diverse user group.
As a Technical Support Officer, you will play a key role in responding to incidents and service requests in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
We will trust you to:
- Provide advice to resolve simple technical and non-technical issues.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- As part of the client's technical support team to understand significance, priority and actions to address and/or mitigate issues of a new or complex nature.
- Knowledge transfer / training relating to service management activities.
- Preparation of procedural, governance documentation to support business as usual capability.
- Development of materials for support knowledge transfer under guidance.
- Customer Services
- Manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Monitoring group support email, and triage requests.
- Provide user liaison for enquiries.
- Other support duties as directed within their capability.
- Communicate to a variety of stakeholders.
- Effectively prioritise work to ensure high levels of service and support are provided.
- Have the ability to respond to urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards.
- Work as part of a team to deliver consistent customer service excellence
You will have:
- Experience in providing ICT helpdesk support in a large organisation or enterprise environment
- Strong communications skills and service delivery focus
- Technical documentation and administration skills of a high order
- You need to be an Australian Citizen
- You need to have valid Baseline Clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.