As the Technology SME you will be required to perform the following tasks;
- requirement gathering
- requirement estimation
- troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- operational tasks such as Incident, Problem and Change management.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate each of the following:
- Wide expertise and experience in Collaboration (Microsoft 365)
- Experience facilitating communication between client, team and other stakeholders.
- Extensive experience preparing Functional & Business Requirement and operational Documents.
- Demonstrated strong skills, experience and techniques in SharePoint Online/2010/2007, Office 365, Azure and PowerBI
- Demonstrated experience in Agile Development and DevOps with creating, refining, and prioritising Product Backlog.
- Previous experience working in the Telecommunication industry is mandatory
- Must be ITIL certified.
- Must have experience in Azure and DevOpps
Contact: James McVey or Gizaille Shaheen
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James McVey on 03 86804234 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.