Technology Officer (Level 1 & 2 Support)
Supplement our existing team and provide professional & helpful desktop and helpdesk support to our client base. The successful candidate should possess a passion for technology, technical skills and a willingness to be part of a collaborative and customer focused team culture. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROLE IS IN BRISBANE AND IS FOR 3 MONTHS.
· Provide level 1 & level 2 support (Help desk and desktop support) to client base
· Monitor and process routine incoming help desk requests
· Ensuring all requests are managed professionally, timeframes are met, and follow-up actions are executed
· Troubleshoot technical issues and perform remediation
· Work with third level teams to either escalate incidents or obtain technical information
· Review and update documentation such as knowledge base and asset register.
· Progress IT requests such as hardware imaging and software installs
· Provide level 1 and level 2 support to IT initiatives being progressed by the department
· Participate in team meetings
Mandatory skills and Experience:
· Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role or relevant training
· In depth knowledge of Windows operating systems
· Experience supporting an enterprise environment
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
· Knowledge of desktop devices, including PC's, laptops, tablets and smart phones
· Experience with installation/troubleshooting of software and hardware faults
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to be able to diagnose, technical and hardware issues
· Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
· An understanding of ITIL processes (incident, change, and problem management)
· Experience managing Active Directory objects
· Experience working in an ITSM platform such as ServiceNow
Highly desirable skills and experience:
Any knowledge or experience of the below products would be considered an advantage.
· Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
· Virtual Desktops
· Mobile Device Management (MDM) tools
· Scripting\automation i.e. PowerShell
Desirable certifications include:
Any relevant IT certification would be considered highly desirable.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jen Fermin on +613 9005 1754 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.