The organisation: SA State Government Department
The role: You will be preparing, planning, and executing and automation functional testing on complex systems and non-functional testing including accessibility, security and performance testing.
You will also look defect reporting and management.
To be considered, you must have:
- Functional and Non-Functional automation skills.
- Ability to build the automation framework that will full-fill the complete iCloud application as SaaS.
- Automation skills who can bring in some automation tool and provide the proof of concept that will meet the application requirements. (most likely Selenium)
- Automation skills who can build and write the automation scripts using Selenium.
- Required experience with UFT hands on skills
- Required experience with J-meter to build up the automation around Load and Performance Testing.
- Preferrable UI path/RPA tool experience in order to conduct or maintain the regression activities.
Summary: Join this interesting project for an initial three month that might extend further.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tiana Turpin on 08 7422 0615 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.