- Work within high-performing Government Department
- 12 Months Contract | View to Extend
- $600-$870 p/d plus Super
About the role and organisation
Our major client is searching for a Test Lead working across a variety of projects. You'll be part of a truly agile, human-centred product development team, who values your happiness, growth and personal development.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years Test Lead experience. Must be able to manage and be accountable for all test deliverables on a project.
- Application development background is beneficial. Must be able to learn and understand application functionalities, underlying application infrastructure and application technologies.
- Able to steer test direction on a project and define clear and relevant test strategies
- Excellent stakeholder management experience. Must be able to communicate and manage expectations with senior project stakeholders.
- Testing Experience; Manual and Automation. Functional and Non-Functional Regression, System Integration, UAT, Exploratory, Migration (Pre & Post migration) Testing, Failover testing, Compatibility and Compliance
- Testing Artefact Document Development, Management and Reporting; Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test scenarios/case, Test Summary
- Business UAT coordination and defect management
- Solid understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent Communication and Coordination: with Vendors, Business stakeholders, Business Analysts (Functional and Technical), Developers, SMEs, other Testers, infrastructure teams and Managers from various departments/teams
- Approachable, professional attitude with a focus on delivery
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.