A leading State Government Client based in Sydney is looking for a Test Lead. Initial 12 months contract role. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
General testing experience is great and on top we are looking for the specific skillset required for this program specially around service transition/ management testing.
- Develop/ Review test collateral (test cases and scripts)
- Assist and support the vendors/suppliers in the planning, development and execution of testing activities within their scope, including review and endorsement of test outputs
- Prepare test data protocols, environment requirements and toolset approach
- Execution of test cases within a given timeframe
- Creation and subsequent management of defects and retesting
- Creation of a test summary report
- Ensure entry and exit criteria are satisfied for each phase of testing before commencing or completing that cycle.
- Manage and mitigate risks assigned to the testing effort.
- Provide input into the risk assessment for use in the Quality Gate decision process.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- A senior (8+ years) Test Analyst with end-to-end test delivery experience- from inception/ requirements all the way to Acceptance and project closure.
- Experience in ITSM, SIAM, End User Computing, Service Transition programs
- Experience in testing Operational Support tools such as Remedy or Service Now
- Ability to bring experience and ideas to enhance existing testing capability
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and execute multiple concurrent activities and priorities in a high volume and demanding professional environment.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and collaboration skills.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.