6 Months contract - likely to extend!
Work as a Test Manager with a large IT consulting firm for a leading retail organisation.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- 5 plus years in leading test planning and execution across various test phases
- Overall responsibility for production and non-production quality assurance to minimize impact of change to the business
- Accountable and responsible for the planning, execution, and outcome of all testing phases in IT lifecycle ensuring test phases meets baselined schedules and budgets
- Provide strategic oversight to programs that cross multiple groups
- Accountable for overall direction of multiple, large, complex operations, functions, or projects which may contain significant ambiguity and risk
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with business and IT stakeholders as necessary
- Drive implementation and adherence to standard processes and ongoing continuous improvement with special focus on test automation
- Retail experience a plus
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review or call Natasha on 03 8680 4237 for further details.