- Permanent position with the flexibility of WFH - Sydney or Melb offices
- Multiple roles - Automation Testers and Test Lead positions
- Salary range from $60k to $110k base
About the role and organisation
Multiple automation testing roles available including test lead position as well.
Our Client is a global IT Consulting Firm with over 500,000 associates. Its purpose is to bring technical and business expertise to enable clients to make large scale transformations to their businesses.
Utilizing cloud, cognitive business operations, AI and automation, visibility & analytics, and mobility solutions.
Our Client has been named the one of the Top Employer in Australia by the Top Employers Institute, for the third successive year. In addition to the local ranking, It has been certified as a Global Top Employer for the sixth consecutive year.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
* Design and manage automation test frameworks, develop repeatable testing and application performance automation
* Works with delivery stakeholders to define test automation scope
* Integrates test automation with CI/CD toolsets
* Develops test automation scripts for Unit Test, System Test, and SIT
* Conducts code reviews with Development team
* Prepares test data, execute test automation scripts and report on test automation execution and coverage
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience
* Minimum 2+ years experience working within automation testing environment
* Experience in Selenium and Python
* Experience in performance testing using Apache Jmeter
* Experience in Jira, Git, Jenkins, SOAP UI and other tools
* Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, sanity, integration, regression and acceptance testing methods
* Plan test schedules or strategies
The benefits of working for this client include:
* Work on cutting edge technologies
* Long term Projects
* Ample training is provided
* Huge upskill opportunities working with a variety of projects
* High retention rate
* High Growth Potential
* Work with Fortune 500 clients
* Opportunity to travel or work in other countries depending on the project
* Flexible work arrangements
Please note only candidates with Australian / NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency will be considered for these roles.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9564 5704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.