Join a major system replacement project and play a crucial role in requirements gathering, as well as full lifecycle testing:
- Facilitate information gathering sessions as required to understand the requirements and challenges related to the product being delivered
- Review and analyse business process models as required using approved methods and tools and communicate to the stakeholders on how they align with the features being delivered by the teams
- Elaborate business and software requirements including user stories and specifications required to support the delivery of the products or changing features
- Create or update test cases where required to include any new or changing functionality
- Raise and manage defects and their resolution during sprint and regression testing cycles
- Select and execute end-to-end regression tests based on changing or new sprint functionality
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience as a software Business Analyst and Software Tester, working in an agile environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and interpersonal skills including report writing and presentation skills. Able to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Experience in the creation and execution of test strategies, test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Strong understanding and experience of functional, regression and user acceptance testing.
- Strong understanding of test environments, include test data, and manage change across environments right through to production.
- Preferably you will also have experience with Dynamics CRM or similar systems
Job Number: 200203770
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.