Use role background from the Defence force, alone with your experience as a Training Manager to plan, coordinate, and lead the ongoing design and development of the Data Analytics Network. You will work closely with your team to improve recruitment and onboarding processes.
In this role you will:
- Establish education and training services to support implementation of the learning journeys.
- Develop and maintain the data analytics competency framework.
- Develop employment contracts and agreement
- Prepare Employment Variation Proposals (EVP) in consultation with key stakeholders for new starters
- Select suitable members to undertake education and training and coordinate their participation in collaboration key stakeholders.
You will have:
- Knowledge and experience of the current industry standards for delivery of effective training and development of training materials
- Understanding of competency-based training materials.
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop interactive, learner-centred e-learning modules and experiences
Initial 12 month contract with multiple 12 month extensions
Australian Citizenship and current AGSVA Security Clearance
Job reference number: 200203950
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jude Wolfe-Southall on 02 6151 9203 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.