About the company
A fast-growing established start-up/Fintech working with major financial institutions. This role can either be based in the Sunshine Coast or in Sydney and has the potential to move to full-time remote in the future.
About the role
As a UX Designer you will work with the business to review its current applications, web sites, portals and mobile applications as well as working on new platforms / applications.
Along with this, you will be working with the business to identify opportunities innovate and push the technology forward.
- Review of existing applications, mobile apps and websites
- Improving customer journeys and interactions
- UX design for new applications and sites
- Creating innovative designs / improvements
- Working with Developers on new applications (UX focus)
- Ensuring brand guidelines are met
To be successful in this role your CV will highlight much of the following:
- UX design experience (ideally with experience in start-ups / fintechs / financial services)
- Ability to take a design from concept to delivery
- Expertise in customer journeys
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with prototyping, persona creation, journey mapping tools
Essentially you will have a passion for all things UX and customer journeys. You will enjoy being in an innovative environment where you can have a strong influence on UX design and delivery.
Job # 200205900
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.